Michael Knopf & Acoustica – Live At The Rondo
Acoustica – Live at the Rondo (2002) shows Michael’s interest in playing Jazz on the classical guitar using Flamenco and Eastern influences in new, live renderings of Jazz standards and in originals.
- Autumn Leaves – Kosma & Mercer (Ballad/Swing)
- Majmin (fusion of Jazz, Rock, and Flamenco)
- My Favourite Things – Rodgers and Hammerstein (Jazz Swing)
- Acoustica (atmospheric/rock/swing fusion using Raga Stylisms)
- Round Midnight0 – Monk (Ballad)
- Spiritual Tu (Ballad, Blues Swing after John Coltrane)