Caracas (digital download)
Michael’s recordings exemplify his diverse musical influences in performing and composing. Caracas (1991), his earliest recording consists of original bebop and mainstream Jazz pieces.
- Autumn Leaves – Kosma & Mercer (Ballad/Swing)
- Majmin (Fusion of Jazz, Rock, and Flamenco)
- My Favourite Things – Rodgers and Hammerstein (Jazz Swing)
- Acoustica (atmospheric/rock/swing fusion using Raga Stylisms)
- Round Midnight0Monk (Ballad)
- Spiritual Tu (Ballad, Blues Swing after John Coltrane)